Storehouse Christmas Hampers
Storehouse North Down foodbank will start making up their Christmas hampers on 7th December and will finish on 16th December. In order to help fill these hampers we would ask that, if possible, any collection of groceries could be delivered directly to Storehouse North Down by 10th December. Maybe consider getting your life group to buy items to help make up the majority of a hamper.
Below are some suggestions of items that Storehouse will need to complete the hampers:
- Christmas cakes.
- Christmas puddings. Cakes and puddings for one as well as the larger ones.
- Mince pies.
- Boxes of biscuits.
- Large tins of ham.
- Bottle of Shloer and soft drinks.
- Selection boxes and chocolates.
- Perhaps boxes of Christmas Crackers.
- As well as the usual necessities:
- Cooking oil,
- Diluting juice,
- Gents’ toiletries,
- Ladies deodorants and shampoo,
- Washing up liquid etc.